Make happy those who are near, and those who are far will come.
31st July — 17 notes ❤
If you have to choose between me and someone else, pick them. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is going to question if they made the right choice.
28th July — 84,037 notes ❤
You have this one life. How do you wanna spend it? Apologizing? Regretting? Questioning? Hating yourself? Dieting? Running after people who don’t see you? Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.
28th July — 68,045 notes ❤
I never want to love someone like that, so much that there would be no room left for myself, so much that I wouldn’t be able to survive if he left me.
27th July — 1,756 notes ❤
— Girl in Translation (Jean Kwok)
1. Do not buy the shampoo he uses just to be able to smell like him again.
27th July — 3,445 notes ❤
2. When he starts posting pictures of his new girlfriend, unfollow him. Block her. Do not try to keep up on their relationship.
3. Delete all the pictures and screenshots you have of him or relating to him. Nothing hurts more than looking through your past.
4. Put all of his stuff in a box to mail to him when you’re ready.
5. Clean your room, wash your sheets. Scrub everything he ever touched, including your body. Rid yourself of his touch.
6. When the flashbacks come, the good and the bad, know it’s okay to cry and shake. It’s not okay to drunk text him in a desperate attempt to bring him back into your arms.
7. Get coffee with the boy who immediately smiles when he sees you and picks up the things you drop.
27th July — 429 notes ❤
He hurts you and you keep repeating: one more time, one more breath, one more chance, just one more and you’ll fix him.
Until the day you are one tear stained night, two minutes and one second away from a melt down.
And you realise, you cannot fix anyone.
Not even yourself.
I really thought that I wanted you, or thought you were going to be the one. I have spent so many years, so much of my love and my time dedicating myself to you. To wanting to restore your view on forever. To show you that anyone can love, but it takes true courage when it comes to really meaning it. And for awhile there, I really thought I meant it. But then one morning, I woke up to find you next to me, and then finding myself wishing you weren’t there, and that I was alone, and you were somewhere with someone who actually wanted to see your true self in the morning light. And that’s when I knew that I was really over this, finally over you. When I felt the feeling of wanting you to be with someone who actually wanted this just as much as you do.
27th July — 1,683 notes ❤
I saw my earlier selves as different people, acquaintances I had outgrown. I wondered how I could ever have been some of them.
27th July — 4,131 notes ❤
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life;
27th July — 257 notes ❤
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
When you say yes to others, make sure you are not saying no to yourself.
27th July — 1,998 notes ❤