19th August — 35,005 notes ❤
And when you choose a life partner, you’re choosing a lot of things, including your parenting partner and someone who will deeply influence your children, your eating companion for about 20,000 meals, your travel companion for about 100 vacations, your primary leisure time and retirement friend, your career therapist, and someone whose day you’ll hear about 18,000 times.
1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
19th August — 132,481 notes ❤
— Things to know before promising you’ll stay (via fraggybird)
You did not love me,
19th August — 89,732 notes ❤
You just loved the fact that I was here for you.
You loved the attention I gave you,
You loved the fact that I would drop anything for you.
You did not love me, but god,
I loved you.
19th August — 23,204 notes ❤
When you live in the dark for so long, you begin to love it. And it loves you back, and isn’t that the point? You think, the face turns to the shadows, and just as well. It accepts, it heals, it allows.
But it also devours.
19th August — 28,276 notes ❤
Don’t date anyone who’s intimidated by feminism.
Don’t date anyone who thinks it’s a threat to men and masculinity.
Love yourself. Don’t settle for a piece of shit.
When we are tired, we are attacked by ideas we conquered long ago.
19th August — 1,064 notes ❤
19th August — 24,529 notes ❤
Do not call me perfect,
a lie is never a compliment.
Call me an erratic
Then tell me that you
love me for it.
Life is too short for shitty sex and bad relationships.
18th August — 518,994 notes ❤
So go find someone who fucks you right and treats you how you deserve to be treated.
I condemn you. Yet my heart yearns towards you. I would go with you through the fires of death. Yet am happiest alone.
17th August — 152 notes ❤
If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace.
17th August — 553 notes ❤